Saturday, October 24, 2009

White Rose and Blue Orchid Wedding Bouquet




White Roses and Blue Dendrobium Orchids create a romantic bouquet that has a tropical flair. Both of the brides in the photos above chose this style for their Cocoa Beach Wedding at Lori Wilson Park. The blue of the orchid complimented the blue waters on the Atlantic Ocean. Roses and Orchids also due well in the heat. This makes them a great choice for your Florida Beach Wedding.

This bouquet can also be made in other colors. Roses come in a wide variety of shades: red, yellow, orange, purple, green, cream, peach, and many more. Dendrobium Orchids are also available in: white, green, pink, purple, and yellow. You can create this bouquet using a rose in one color mixed with an orchid in one color; or you can use multiple colors of roses and orchids. Your bouquet can be "soft" in color or you can add bright colors to give it a "splash."

8 comments:

  1. there is 15 people in my wedding that needs flowers. there are myself and 5 bridesmaids. then my fiance his best man and 4 dads that need boutineers and 4 mothers who need corsages. i need a pricing on that and i am also wondering if i cn add a little more orchids to my bouquets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaitlynn, I'd be glad to give you a flower quote. Please contact me at 407-892-4668 or at sunkissedweddings@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those blue orchids. Do you make your bouquets with real or silk flowers? I would love to have these for my wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely flowers! Wish I can also learn your post. Anyway, I enjoyed reading this post. Thanks for sharing beautiful wedding flowers. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want THIS bouquet... one, for myself, in NC ASAP lol.

    Possible????

    ReplyDelete
  6. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives in depth information.
    online florists

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the arrangement. The combination of the white roses and the color of the carnations is really cool. The carnations stand out more than I could have imagined they would have. Really great job with the flowers. http://elizabethwraydesign.com/index.html

    ReplyDelete